Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sneakies

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone an update.
I am fully moved to the Las Vegas Area, Henderson to be exact. And When I say fully I mean, I have a place to live BUUUUTTTTTTT I'm still out of boxes :-). I will get all unpacked soon. But as I have said before. I HATE MOVING.

I am behind in my blogging of course due to the traveling and moving in to my place and NOT HAVING INTERNET. BLAH but I at least wanted to give you a little sneak peak on here in case you do not follow me on Facebook or Instagram... and if you do not follow me you totally should. I know you all need more pictures on my dogs and what I eat in your life. :-)

What coming up: I have two sessions from Florida still to blog, 2 from Vegas, and of course my road trip photos to show you (I tried to blog form my phone on the trip but that didn't go so well )... so keep your eyes peeled. :-)

I cant wait for my next couple of sessions that I have lined up for the next couple of months and to see what a nice Vegas Winter is like. I hear its pretty darn cold here.




Thanks for stopping by guys, Have a great week..... But on a side note. I cant wait to meet more families to photograph while I am hear and I cant not wait to get some more baby snuggles as I am I LOVE with newborn photography now.. Just throwing that out there to the universe. Hey you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment