Saturday, November 17, 2012

Favorite food friday- something smells fishy

A Favorite Food Friday is long over due.

This week not once, but twice, I have had baked fish. Once Salmon and once Cod but both cooked the same.

1 fish fillet
Parmesan cheese
salt
broccoli
Cheddar cheese
mango salsa


I coated the fish with the Parmesan cheese, sprinkled with salt and baked on 350 for about 15 to 20. I don't time it. I just went by look and texture.
at the same time that was cooking I boiled broccoli and topped with cheddar cheese
once done I topped my fish with mango salsa.

*I made the mango salsa my self. I just used a can of pre flavored tomatoes (green chili) in the can goods section and added mango. I would have preferred mango chutney but didn't have enough mango. still tasted great though. hints having it twice in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment