Sunday, June 9, 2013

Are you ready for summer?

As I was working on sessions and thinking about other ones that I have planned out, I realized that 4 out of the last 6 sessions I had was raining or had to be rescheduled for raining. UGH I hate Florida. :-) 
I Live in North Florida and I think on Average it rains about 3 times a week. AND Its now Hurricane season. I'm crossing my fingers for "slow" season this year and that everyone's sessions are just as fabulous so we hope. I don't know how people can live in the Pacific north west (Seattle, Portland)
Of course all of this rainy weather only makes me more and more ready for my trip across the country, but then again when I'm in Cali/Vegas. I will be trading rain for sand. :-) everywhere has something to deal with I guess. :-)

So tell me, which would you prefer? Rain or Sand?

And since every post is prettier with a picture. Here is a photo from the Boggs wedding that I am working on the blog post for. Enjoy

Have a great week guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment