Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update and sneak peek

Hello Everyone,

A blog post is long over due, and I wanted to at least put a little something on here for the time being.

I will be blogging 2 sessions over the next week or so AND A WEDDING by the end of the month.

This is my first blog in 2013. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Slowly but surely my little business is getting up and going. My website will be done soon. I have a few sessions scheduled and coming up that I cant wait for and of course I will be blogging them. AND WEDDINGS. YAY!! I love wedding. I cant even tell you how amazing it feels when I get wedding inquires. I get a smile that last all day. If I could hug the brides that email me about them I could. I would love to capture the story of every ones big day if I could. LOVE THEM.

Speaking of wedding. I had a wedding on new years day. And since every post is prettier with a photo. There is a a sneak peek from Hillary and Jakes wedding... Be jealous ladies, those are her real eye leashes.


If you know me personally, then you know some of the heartbreak that has fell upon my family and friends recently. So this new years is dedicated to Sweet Holly. She left us way to early and was full of dreams and hopes. 2013 will be a year that I do not let my dreams and hopes stand on the side lines and and not let them pass by.

--------------------------------------



Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture as much as our sweet Holly. Good Luck in 2013
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete