Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weinbrecht/ Hodges - Gainesville Family portrait

I love this family!!!

I have known Brooke since High School. We actually didn't go to the same school but we hung out with allot of the same friends. (neighboring towns)
That was many moons ago with ALLOT of stories to tell. Now Brooke is a Beautiful wife and mother.

MAN time flies.

Lee and Landon are two of the sweetest cutest kids ever... And Matt is the calm to Brooke's storm.

I cant wait to see what the next 12 years holds for them and our little group.

I am so glad that I finally got them in front of my camera for a mini session. These guys no how to ham it up and I LOVE IT!!!










Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.


No comments:

Post a Comment