Thursday, March 14, 2013

Styled Portrait/wedding session - Gainesville Florida




I had the opportunity to photograph Ann a few weekends ago for part of a styled "bridal" session.
She's gorgeous and has hidden talent to be a model... no joke. she rocked it. Even in hurricane winds :-)

I've known Ann for.... a long time. Lets just say back in our wild and woolly days. I'm so glad she came and modeled for me because I had so much fun photographing her and my little styled shoot that I put together and meeting her better half Mark.

My vision was classic mixed with old. When I first laid eyes on these old Glass bottles I HAD TO HAVE THEM.. So thanks to my sister and a trip to the antique mall, my little vision came together.

Here are a few of my favorites..







Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

1 comment: