Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Portrait Headshots

A while back I did a day of headshots mini session for local models in my area. Whoa!! Boy it was a long day. But man I had fun. I wish I alloted for the sessions to be longer so I could hang out with each one of them longer.

We meet in Downtown Gainesville and just had so much fun walking around and shooting.

I've been putting off the blog for 1) I've had next to know time to get it ready. and 2) since its not something I market to I didn't think anyone wanted to see them, but I can resist any longer. :-)

Here are a few from that day. I cant wait till next time I do these again.

.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment