Tuesday, April 16, 2013

personal- These are a few of my favorite things

I have missed all you blog readers. I have been BUSY. In a good way.

Not all of you know that I work a full time job and run my photography business, so some weeks are a little crazier then others but I would not trade it in for the world.

I finally feel alive and awake for the first time in a long time (wellll, when I am not lacking sleep :-) and knowing that I started following my dream and stop putting it off at the right time.

So here's to a great start of the year and looking forward to the next couple of months to see where they take me :-)

And as always THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your support in my small and growing business.

Here is a little instagram year in review AND just might happen to be a little preview of a page on my new site launching this weekend :-)

*this is still being tweeked but as Julie Andrews said " These are a few of my favorite things" :-)

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment