Wednesday, April 17, 2013

mommy and me

I had the pleasure of hanging out with these two beauties for a mommy and me session portrait lifestyle session.

I've known Chrystie for years. We use to run in the same circles.... run in the same circles? who says that my grandpa?.. Anyways you know what I mean. :-)

But this was my first time meeting Audrey. And boy she is a lil cutie with great energy.

Again, thank you Chrystie for taking your time and hanging out with me for a little while. It was so much fun. I cant wait for our next session :-)

Here are are just a few from their session... more to come :-)




    




Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment