Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bunting- Alachua Family Photography

Have you ever heard the saying "The hardest person to photograph is someone in your family" I swear pets and family members run when a camera is around, doesn't smile, or will only give you about 1 minute.

I can assure you, this rains true with myself as well.

Over the weekend I had the pleasure... patience to shoot at my sisters.

She emailed about a week or so before hand that she wanted me to come over and shoot her boyfriend, Cameron, and his daughter Holly. Perfect timing because I was going to ask if I could come by and have them "model for me. Holly is a cutie pie and a angel to be around. And Can I say PHOTOGENIC. LOVE HER!!!

Kelli, my sister, lives on allot of land, so  I just picked a spot with a clearing and we played.
Well we actually kind of rushed. We only had a window of about 30 minutes since we had a late start and they had to get ready for a drive to the beach.

Here are a few of my favorites....trust me it was hard not to put just a bunch of outtakes. Cameron can make some really interesting faces when he is suppose to be smiling.


(as you will notice... I LOVE me some lens flare.. I normally don't use it very often but I'm slowly becoming obsessed)














 
 
 And as always. Photo are resized for the web
 

Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment