Monday, August 20, 2012

Double Header

I was pretty busy and had to wake up early the next day and I slacked on ' Favorite Food Fridays'. So I thought I include it in my "Case of The Mondays" post.

So today you get a double header. A Favorite Foods and A Case of the Mondays!!

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!

yummy, smooth, chocolaty goodness. Is there anything else to say about it? ummm I think not...
Well, unless you are lactose intolerant... Which I am, but I dont care, its still sooooo good!!




And todays "Case of the Mondays" is brought by school boards across America. I cant tell you how many posts and pictures have been posted today of my friends kids going to school. So to be part of the cool club, I had to send mine off too.. 



and dont worry, he got a treat after this. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment