Friday, June 15, 2012

Hello Weekend/ Favorite Food Fridays

Hello and happy start to a long awaited weekend... TGIF!!!

I'm exhausted but wanted to get a blog in and start one that is a tradition.

Favorite Foods Friday.

Right now I am on a kick of slicing and backing squash and zucchini. And when I say a kick. I mean almost everyday this week!!

TO MAKE:
-All I do is use my handy dandy mandolin. I would say cut about 3 pennies thick. They will shrink so cut according to what you would like.
-Then I just sprinkle a little salt and Parmesan and bake for about 20 min's in a 350 over.

I like mine best when the edges get a little brown. Adds flavor :-)

Here are mine fresh out of the oven.

Mmmmm Mmmmm so good!!!

 

Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment