Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mia and her mommies!!! 3 months- lifestyle/family portrait

This post is a tribute to some very special ladies that I can truly say I am blessed to know.

I first meet Crystal and Joleen a few years ago. We worked for the same company always bumping into each and having laughs when we could. And I am so greatfull to still call them friends... Even though they hang with my sister more then me (evil eye). OK OK maybe I will join book clud too. :-)

I am honored to have been asked to take there first family photos with there new "lil Miss" Mia. It was definitely a long and tiresome struggle for them to have the family they deserve. And I cant think of a more deserving couple.

So without further ado. Here is a sneak peak of the session we had. We took these a few weeks ago at Kanapaha Botanical Gardens in Gainesille.




 

Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment