Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite Food Fridays

It was hard this week to pick my favorite. I liked pretty much everything I had this week and want more of it. :-)
But, I narrowed it down to two.
Both vasly different. One sweet. One savory. Both yummy!


This weeks Favorite food is....



THE SWEET!!!...
Its kind of a s'mores thing. I dont have a name for it. so lets call it... Mini Pie S'more thingy.

I made for party. BIG HIT!!!.


The first one is just the lil pre-made mini crust shells, a Fluff and cream cheese mixture and 3 lil squares of chocolate.
The Second one is the same thing but I added a teaspoon of fudge!! yum!


Maybe my second favorite will still me a favorite next week and make an appearance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment