Sunday, June 10, 2012

Engagement: Sasha and Tyler


If I could just follow these two through life with a camera I would. .
Talk about one of the most adorable couples I have ever had the chance to meet. So much happiness and love for each other.

Sasha and Tyler meet me at Kanapaha Botanical Gardens for there session.

At the time Sasha was living in Melbourne finishing up school, while Tyler stationed at an Army base in Ft. Rucker allllll the way in Alabamie :-) They were in town visiting Tyler's parents, which makes for a perfect half way mark for them.

I was also blessed to meet Tyler's adorable son, William, and Tyler's dad who was there to wrangle William if needed. But of course he was an angel.

I meet the two through friends of mine and I had a blast getting to know them and wish them the best once the big day closes near.

Here is a sneaky of a few of my fav's.


Swoon--- look at those smiles!!!











Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment