Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Inspiration- wedding colors

What inspires you? Its it a poem? Your family? Sunset walks on the beach?


For me,  its just about everything. Colors, Shapes, Smells, Laughter, love.
I people watch. I look through magazines... I read blogs :-) I just look at the world like I'm looking through a lens. Trying to capture every moment and store it.
I see inspiration is just about everything. I would consider it a creative eye. When I walk down the street and see a row of something I stop take a mental picture and then keep going. I'm sure I look like a fool but its just want I do.


So here is a wedding inspiration to help me get through the rest of the week :-) LOVE this colors!!!



I'm not sure who the photog is to give credit if you know and can link it please do so I can update. thanks:-)
 
 

Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment