Saturday, July 14, 2012

Details- The Ring

One of the things I LOVE about wedding photography (one of many) are the detail shots.

I can look at them all day long...and sometimes I actually do. :-)

Whether the feel is vintage or uber modern, there is just something I love.  (I'm more of a vintage girl myself)

Wedding photographers could not be the story tellers that they are with out them. One little detail captured in camera can say 1000 words that the bride was trying to express. An old bracelet passed down from a grandmother. Something borrowed from the best friend. With out all of the details, there would not be the fairytale that we are writing.


I just love them.

Here are a few ring shots that I got while testing lighting and such.  I couldn't decide which ones I wanted to post, so I'll post a few and add the rest to another post in a few days.

Hope you enjoy.
For the dog lovers



(psst, its on a frisbee ;-)

For the crafty bride!!
  












No comments:

Post a Comment