Monday, July 16, 2012

Sunday at my moms- High Springs Photography

On Sunday I headed to my moms to hang out there. It had been weeks since we last seen each other. We don't live far from each other, but we are on two totally different schedules.

It was kind of just a lazy day... Well, after they had to take an emergency trip to the hardware store after a dishwasher mishap.

My mom and step dad are VERY much into the whole back porch sitting thing. I mean its not a classic southern porch with rocking chair or anything (just a white screened in porch with patio furniture) but to them, its all the same and they love it. So allot of the time is spent out there when I am over there.

After a little while dinner started and we had REALLLLY good fish (not sure what it was marinated on) and veggies.

Being in a family full of people who likes to take pictures, there isn't an eye leash blinked or a second thought when your taking pictures of the food when its being made.
Its more like " wanna get this before I move it" Why yes, yes I don't. Thank you.


Here is a few pictures from my lazy day at moms

Here's that yummy fish and the chef for the night!!!
(Iron Chef WATCH OUT)
 




Do you have your smellivision on. Can you hear the sizzle of yumminess?

What to drink?

Red

OR

White









I had to check on the figs... I swear every time I go over to her house they are almost ready....its been years!!! I'm still waiting. I LOVE FIGS!!!!! I swear I can eat them in almost anything.




Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photography

No comments:

Post a Comment