Friday, July 6, 2012

Favorite Food Fridays

Favorite Food Fridays back again. Or in todays case Favorite Foods.

Lets see.

This week I ate out a few times but... There was one dish I just kinda of made up, so I will pick that one.

I really wanted pizza. But, I didn't have all the items to make it, so I had to improvise. (because I LOVE pizza and will do almost anything to eat it :-)


1 can large biscuits
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 pack of pre-cut pepperoni slices (I used turkey)

I cut the biscuits in half (in 4 would be a good idea too)
placed in a 9x13 baking pan
topped off with the pepperoni and spaghetti sauce

I cooked based on the biscuits package and added 5 minutes. (not sure why I did that. I guess I was thinking that the biscuit directions are not for biscuits sitting in liquid)

Once done, add your favorite pizza toppings (Parmesan cheese for me :-) and enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to add one of my go to snacks this week. I LOVE yogurt. love love love it. But when I  want to be healthy about it I "try" to eat the Greek style kind. ga'ross. I've tried many flavors. No luck.
So, while at the grocery store the other day, I came across a brand that I had not tried, which was on sale.. HELLO SALE. It was a BOGO or 10 for 10 or something like that. So I grabbed a few, crossed my fingers, and went home.

Turns out I loved it!!! The taste and texture was kind of a mix between regular "American" yogurt and Greek but made in Canada.

My all time go to flavors (with any brand) is Coconut or Pineapple.

 

Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment