Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Inspiration- Theme

You would think being the 4th and all my today's inspiration would be more festive.

NOT!! (yes I just reverted back to my 10 year old self :-)

I opted to put something up that really inspires me- CREATIVITY

If I were to ever get hitched and one day I hope I do. I think I just might have a themed wedding!!!

Themes come in all shapes and sizes. Colors, objects, movies.... the list is endless.

This weeks inspiration is inspired by one of my favorite.... styles? Not sure how to explain it really.

And although I do not dress or decorate in this fashion I LOVE IT. Old world meets new age. So creative and inspiring. I love when people are not afraid to be themselves, and dress the way they want.

If I were to get married I think I want to do it in....


STEAMPUNK!!

ohhh the things I could wear, make, Cherish, PHOTOGRAPH...
all images were found on google. I would suggest you do the same if you are trying to find some inspiration. so many great ideas out there.

Enjoy some eye candy






Thanks for stopping by Kala Keene Photography blog, Gainesville, Lake City, Ocala Florida and surrounding area Wedding and Portrait photographer. Also servicing and traveling to Los Angeles, Orange County and Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment