Sunday, July 22, 2012

Favorite Foods...Sunday

Favorite Food Fridays Sunday

I've been making NO-BAKE cheesecakes for what feels like forever.

I've made coffee ones, fruity ones, ones with candy.. I love them all

This week I made one.

If you like Pineapple and Blueberries you will like this one.

I made a enough for a pie but put them in these cute little cups...ok ok shot glasses.

2 packages of cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar (can add/remove to taste)
1 table spoon of Lime Juice (can add more to taste)
1 7oz drained can of crushed Pineapple
1/2 tube of chilled whipped topping
1 graham cracker crust
handful of blueberries and a sprinkle of coconut

In large mixing bowl mix cream cheese and sugar. mix in the Lime Juice and drained Pineapple. fold in the whipped topping

pour mixture in the pie crust , sprinkle the blueberries and coconut, and enjoy... That Easy. Just a bunch of mixing.

I'm not a huge fan of whipped topping on top of pies, but you can add the other half of yours to the top.



No comments:

Post a Comment